Wednesday, July 16, 2008

best show ever.

i'm consistently disappointed by reality tv. i might even hate it. not in the guilty pleasure sense, where i say i hate it but follow it anyway. sure, i've seen my fair share, but i'm kinda grinding my teeth while watching. let's just go with this: i really really don't like it. i think it devalues pop culture in that people are now becoming famous, simply for being famous--routinely. that's fucked. exceptional yet not exceptional. one exception i'll make...mtv's rob and big. i love rob and big.

i think they remind me a bit of me and some of my friends...or how certain friendships are. they do stuff i'd like to do. they do stuff i've done. they do dumb stuff, and both enjoy it. they have a miniature horse. they hold world records. they. are. fun.




this episode is from january but it's a favorite--and if you haven't seen the show, a great introduction. oh yeah, make sure to stick it out to the end.

enjoy.

p.s. net gun!

No comments: