Thursday, April 10, 2008

a hipster by any other name...

sometimes--or rather most times--i'm on the internet searching for an answer. sometimes it's work related research, sometimes it's a goal-less curiosity, and sometimes wish fulfillment. but it's never a particularly concise or tidy visit. one question leads to another, which in turn leads to another. the same reason it's never quick is the same reason i have a practical fear of the dictionary. there's lot's of good stuff in there, and once i start asking questions, it's really hard to stop. one tidbit i came across recently reminded me of an old favorite, only this one provides a new answer.

do hipsters look the same everywhere?

answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you provided an answer so I don't have to. We knew it anyway.

New question: Why do I despise fashion?

Subquestion: Does my brand loyalty really have more to do with product quality or am I just another joker who bought into a lifestyle and doesn't know it?

Sub-Sub Question: WTF is up with Patagonia cutting all their new shit for skinny guys? My thighs no longer fit into any of their pants with a 34" waist. This even extends to their snowsports softshell pants. Not cool.